Zon & Zee Vakanties

Insuring your property

Property insurance

With a Property insurance, you insure your accommodation against damage for burglary, fire, lightning and storm. Everything attached to your accommodation and garden is insured, such as the kitchen, windows or blinds.

Home contents insurance

With contents insurance, you insure all loose items in the accommodation for damage caused by theft, fire, burglary and storm.

All Risk Insurance

With All Risk insurance, you insure almost any damage to your accommodation and the belongings in your accommodation.

Liability Insurance

As a homeowner, it is important to know about your liability. 
You may be at risk of someone holding you liable if a part of your property or something on your property causes damage to other people or other people's belongings. 

Get proper advice.